What is Urinary Tract Infection ?
UTI or Urinary Tract Infection is defined as an infection anywhere in the urinary tract. The infection may be in the urethra, bladder, or kidneys. It is one of the most common infections after respiratory infections. It causes millions of women to suffer frequent, painful urination and an urgent need to urinate. It is one of the most common types of infection that accounts for around 8.1 million visits to doctor every year. UTIs are easily treated with prescribed antibiotics. But, unfortunately UTI have tendency to recure. After an apparently cured first UTI, about 20% of women will have another within 6 months. Among sexually active women with a history of 1 or more UTIs, almost three-quarters will have another within a year.
URINARY TRACT – Structure
The urinary tract can be divided into the upper urinary tract and the lower urinary tract:
• The upper urinary tract consists of the kidneys and the ureters, and
• The lower urinary tract consists of the bladder and the urethra
URINARY TRACT INFECTION IN WOMEN
URINARY TRACT INFECTION is common in both males and females. But women have more than a 50% chance of getting a UTI in their lifetime than males. In women the chances of getting a UTI is high because they have shorter urethras, which allow bacteria quick access to the bladder. UTIs are one of the most frequent clinical bacterial infections in women, accounting for nearly 25% of all infections. Untreated UTI can infect the kidneys and lead to much serious complications.
URINARY TRACT INFECTION Symptoms
Symptoms of UTI depends on which part of the tract is infected
Common Symptoms are:
- Burning with urination
- Increased frequency of urination without passing much urine
- Increased urgency of urination
- Bloody urine
- Cloudy or milky urine
- Urine that has a strong odor
- Pelvic pain in women
- Rectal pain in men
Vestige is India’s no.1 brand in direct selling who has a vision of helping people to live a life of dignity and economic independence on their own terms. Vestige has been launched the Vestige Cranbaryy with D-Mannose for the same.
VESTIGE CRANBERRY & D-MANNOSE
- Cranberry is a native evergreen shrub that grows throughout North America
- Historically, cranberry fruits or leaves were used for bladder infections, stomach and liver disorders, wound healing and other conditions
- It is most commonly used for preventing Urinary Tract Infection
- Cranberries owe their superpowers to the presence of flavonoids, anti-inflammatory agents, organic acids, and polyphenolic compounds, along with high amounts of vitamin C and fibre
- It contains potent antioxidants compared to other fruits and vegetables
- D-mannose is a kind of sugar that is related to glucose. It is naturally found in many fruits such as apples, oranges, peaches, blueberries and cranberries
- The combination of both Cranberry and D-Mannose helps to prevent the recurrence of UTI
BENEFITS of Vestige Cranberry
Vestige Cranberry is a unique combination of two powerful ingredients – Cranberry extract and D-Mannose
- D-mannose and proanthocynidins in cranberries with added D-Mannose promotes maintenance of healthy urinary tract
- Cranberries have citric acid which helps in maintaining bladder complications
- D-mannose inhibits certain kind of bacteria to adhere to the walls of the urinary tract thus preventing recurrence
- D-Mannose also acts as a prebiotic that helps to promote ‘good’ bacteria in the digestive system
- It has anti-aging properties and supports healthy skin and hair too
Who should take Vestige Cranberry
- People on continuous travel using public toilets often
- People with history of Urinary Tract Infection
- People suffering from UTI (along with doctor’s prescribed medicines)
- Teenagers using college/school/hostel toilets often
- Sexually active women
- Women suffering from leucorrhoea (white/yellowish discharge)
- People with less water intake
Vestige Cranberry – 60 Capsules
MRP : Rs. 1875.00
DP : Rs. 1630.00
BV : 978
PV : 54.33
One Capsule once or twice daily with meals or directed by the physician.
Please share the post if you like.
Hi, this is Muveen admin of HindiOnWeb.com. Blog provides information about Motivation, Network Marketing, Internet, Technology, Earn Money, Remedies, Healthcare, Study, Jobs, and Blogging etc. in Hindi/English language.
For more information about HindiOnWeb.com, see the About Us page.